Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 15, 2014

BinPy : Only python library that will help attain nirvana!

So the GSOC season is on.While random browsing I stumbled upon this years GSOC mentor organisations page.As usual my sweet little candy Python was there too.Well I know a fair amount of electronics(at least think so) ,so naturally my instinct was to look for something related to that on the list of organisations taking part.

Oh my God ! Wait, Miracle! I have found that, python and a work in progress library of it which has electronics plastered all over it.Yep my search is successful.
That was BinPy for you folks!
 SR latch constructed from a pair of cross-coupled NOR gates
A cute little library (some call it module too :p ) which adds all the electronics functionality from analog design to digital design to circuit applications to MARS!
No not MARS but for every electronic geek out there, atleast to nirvana!
Check it out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment